ivmich300

Still mage battles?

keke8929

Actual players are PLAYING the game. Not posting shit on forums demanding 10 diffrent types of buffs to mages lmao. U got to be out of ur mind. I just told Buetti about the ideas you guys are having, buff everything on mage. His reply " Wtf? Hell no"

IKuPAI

Clearly you aren't reading, and perhaps you would like a moderator to come read his leader's posts on the forum with terms of service open?

ivmich300
4 minutes ago, keke8929 said:

ironic no offense to buetti I like him but he knows nothing about mages yet I've had talks to 2 members of your tribe who played mages every time crypton and djaul and we all had the same idea about desaus kind of being useless towards PvP unless your using for the bonus hp to survive the nuke attack. but yes master hurry up and finish that blue mage so I can handle it make you go back to that blade and also no way are we trying to make mages broken.... if I wanted them broken I'd ask for red touch to stay proc I'd say make desaus back to normal on mages not make them like half or something and would say let ice stinger slow and not remove black touch. your legit just cranky when your running around on a 237 blue mage not in the set you lied about not even using it but full of opinions on mages ? and as for season 2 you used someone else's character and followed me and crispy around lmao gz man. oh and 1v1d crixus can you mute yourself from these topics and stick to trolling and insulting people on the game? need to add a age restriction to the site so enemy can't post anymore god dam.

keke8929
20 minutes ago, IKuPAI said:

25,000 * 15% 

10%*25,000=2,500

5%*25,000=1,250

3,750 hp... 3x g3 desau is 4500 hp...

3x marvs... 1500*3=4500...

So, what... 1.2x 15% pots fully heals 3x g3 desaus....

You have no solid arguments. You have no power here. Why don't you go be toxic in newbie channel instead and let the actual players handle this. <-notice this does not end with a question mark.

Yeah   25000 HP Player recovery 3750 HP with 1 Potion. Not many people actually have 25k.

And a glass cannon mage recovery 3750 EFFECTIVE HP with 1 marvelous potion.   ( 1500/0.4=3750).   So if a mage takes 3750 damage, he only needs 1 potion to recover it.

Desaus are simply adding to your effective HP Ontop, while not increasing the efficency of your potions because we saw what happened when Desaus do that.  Mages are already insanely tanky and have incredibly high Potion efficency as it is.  Boosting Desaus is not nessicary , not even by the slightest stretch of imagination.

¸Funny how i just talked to djaul and he says the only issue with desaus is , is the fact they are tricking you into thinking you are dying because ur hp dips quick. Nothing about potion efficency, ntohing about effective HP being too low. Only ABOUT THE VISUAL REPRESENTATION. but yet here u are, demanding buffs to a class that is already fucking crazy tanky.  10/10 idiots. A+

Edited by keke8929

IKuPAI
1 minute ago, keke8929 said:

And a glass cannon mage recovery 3750 EFFECTIVE HP with 1 marvelous potion.   ( 1500/0.4=3750).   So if a mage takes 3750 damage, he only needs 1 potion to recover it.

You're still not paying attention...

We're mot talking about recovering health AND mana... We're talking about potions that DO recover health AND mana being GARBAGE for a piece of equipment that otherwise can be healed for...

U know what, 1x 15% potion heals 3750 hp

1x marvelous heals 1500 hp

DESAU DOES NOT TOUCH MANA...

That's all we should have to say...

1x 15% potion heals 3750 hp

ivmich300

@shockdot can you just delete all the suggestions regarding a mage clearly the troll isn't gonna stop and I'm not dealing with this anymore rather 1. not play or 2. play a blade or full vit archer and avoid asking or suggesting any kind of changes to other classes lmao 

keke8929

Its a health charm...not a mana charm, or a manabarriercharm.  Its a HP CHARM.  INCREASES HP. NOT MP. NOT MB.   

JUST HP. ok? HEALTH.   

IKuPAI
6 minutes ago, keke8929 said:

Its a health charm...not a mana charm, or a manabarriercharm.  Its a HP CHARM.  INCREASES HP. NOT MP. NOT MB.   

JUST HP. ok? HEALTH.   

Ok, so where's my marvelous charm?

P.s. nice fit ;)

Topic is HOTTTTT

Edited by IKuPAI

WinkouS3
  • 15% pot on a 25k hp is indeed 3.750 hp recovery
  • 1k5 hp recovery on a 8k hp mage is 18.75% pot

So base a marv pot is incredibly powerful.

But then if u add like 2x g2 desau to your hp pool you get to 10k hp mage.

1k5 hp recovery becomes 15% hp recovery making the marv equal to the 15% pot.

I truly believe the only problem with desau is the fact you're feeling in serious danger when taking the first hits...

Edited by WinkouS3
owned by tab

IKuPAI
3 minutes ago, WinkouS3 said:
  • 15% pot on a 25k hp is indeed 3.750 hp recovery
  • 1k5 hp recovery on a 8k hp mage is 18.75% pot

So base a marv pot is incredibly powerful.

But then if u add like 2x g2 desau to your hp pool you get to 10k hp mage.

1k5 hp recovery becomes 15% hp recovery making the marv equal to the 15% pot.

I truly believe the only problem with desau is the fact you're feeling in serious danger when taking the first hits...

Great input, but you're only assessing the p2w stackable scrolls that are, (unlike it's counterpart 15%) not sold by yuba.

WinkouS3

Well i guess base mini marvs are exactly like 15% pot, but if u add desau it's getting kinda bad...

A simple solution would be that the 15% hp pots actually calculate regen on the effective player HP, so that desau or not, mana barrier or not it will always heal for 15% hp.

I'm actually interested into that enemy idea : the second hp bar (effective one) because yeah i just sold a g3 desau because honestly when i was taking damage i was too much thinking i'm about to die due to the fact i had like 1/4 hp desau 3/4 hp (values probably wrong but u get the idea).

IKuPAI
35 minutes ago, WinkouS3 said:

Well i guess base mini marvs are exactly like 15% pot, but if u add desau it's getting kinda bad...

A simple solution would be that the 15% hp pots actually calculate regen on the effective player HP, so that desau or not, mana barrier or not it will always heal for 15% hp.

I'm actually interested into that enemy idea : the second hp bar (effective one) because yeah i just sold a g3 desau because honestly when i was taking damage i was too much thinking i'm about to die due to the fact i had like 1/4 hp desau 3/4 hp (values probably wrong but u get the idea).

A change needs to occur.

Inb4 as always, we see enemy's suggestion.